- Download Focus Matrix – Task Manager For Mac 1.5.2
- How To Open Task Manager For Mac
- Task Manager Shortcut For Mac
- Task Manager Equivalent For Mac
Focus Matrix is a smart personal organizer based on the so-called Eisenhower box, a personal productivity strategy created by Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States. The principle uses a special priority matrix that helps break your tasks into several groups depending on their urgency and importance, and work your way. Focus Matrix Pro – Task Manager 1.5 MAS macOS. Focus Matrix is a smart personal organizer based on the so-called Eisenhower box, a personal-productivity strategy created by Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States.
Focus Matrix is a smart personal organizer based on the so-called Eisenhower box, a personal productivity strategy created by Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States. The principle uses a special priority matrix that helps break your tasks into several groups depending on their urgency and importance, and work your way through your daily agenda in the most efficient way possible. This app will help you focus on what really matters, and get rid of the things that can be painlessly delegated to others or postponed indefinitely until you have time for them.
The key features:
- Two views: Matrix and List of Sections
- Move tasks between sections using drag-and-drop
- Maximize a section to get a closer look at its content
- Use the “Unsorted” section for tasks which are needed to be sorted by quadrants
- Set “All day task” to plan tasks for the whole working day
- Sort tasks by title, due date or manually
- Assign due dates to tasks
- Set reminders to never miss an important deadline
- Tasks that are approaching their due dates are automatically carried over from the Not Urgent category to the Urgent list with user notification
- Delegate tasks by email, messages, etc. (through the context menu)
- Task lists can be shared to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Editing of multiple tasks at once
- Copying and pasting of tasks within the program, as well as from/to other applications
- Search and tags support
- Task filtering by tags and statuses (completed/uncompleted)
- Export to PDF or print the task list
- Configurable statistics and reports for completed tasks
- Password protection
- Also available for iPhone and iPad*
- Optimized for Mac with M1
Pro version features:
- Cross-device synchronization*
- Seamless integration with Calendar (synchronization of tasks, due and remind dates)
- Integration with Be Focused**: synchronization of tasks and their statuses, possibility to start a timer in Be Focused right from Focus Matrix
* Sync with iOS devices requires Pro version of Focus Matrix for iOS, sold separately.
** Be Focused helps you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals. It’s available for Mac and iOS devices in App Store. Integration with Be Focused requires the Pro version of Be Focused, sold separately.
• Optimized for Mac with M1
• Fixed the problem with saving data on the latest OS versions
• Other minor fixes and improvements
- Thank you for using our Mac software library. Unfortunately, there is no direct download for the Mac version of Focus Matrix. To download the application, proceed to the App Store via the link below.
- Focus Matrix Pro - Task Manager 1.4 macOS File size: 12 MB Focus Matrix is a smart personal organizer based on the so-called Eisenhower box, a personal productivity strategy created by Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United.
- Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Priority Tasks – Eisenhower Matrix Planner for Productivity & better Focus on the Goals: notes with to do list, time management.
As someone who has a lot of minor tasks and a few major ones at all times, this app helps me immensely with prioritization. I found that since buying this app (it's worth upgrading to Pro to sync across multiple devices), my productivity has increased and I am not forgetting details that I used to overlook. I've tried other task managers, calendar features, etc, but the grid really helps me in a way the others haven't. I think the usability of it and interface are better than any other app I've come across.
The only things I would change:
1. The app only allows tasks to be switched over to 'Urgent' status at 7am. I am usually working by 5am, so it would be nice for this feature to be more customizable than just being moved over in a set number of days like it is now.
2. Tasks can be organized by date, currently, through a change in settings. This is great! I'd take it one step further and allow it to be organized by time. For example, I have tasks that need to be done in the morning at 5am, some that have to be done at 7am, and some (such as meetings to attend) that have to be done at 5pm. If this is the case, it would be convenient to be able to set times, or priorities in order to use this app efficiently as a checklist/daily schedule when necessary.
Those desires for minor tweaks being stated, I'm very happy with this app and I have recommended it to multiple people who are also happy they've used it.
Stands apart from other Todo, GTD apps
Been loving Focus Matrix because of the its Eisenhower Matrix prioritization technique, and haven't found any other apps that do it so well and across desktop and mobile.
Here's a quick plug for the prioritization system!
Try the Eisenhower Matrix if you...
- Find yourself running around putting out fires all day (figuratively speaking)
- Are busy but don’t feel like your work has a high impact
- Have long-term goals but no time or energy to make progress on them
- Have a hard time delegating and/or saying no
- Want to be the president of the United States (hey, it worked for Eisenhower)
In a 1954 speech, Eisenhower quoted an unnamed university president who said, “I have two kinds of problems, the urgent and the important. The urgent are not important, and the important are never urgent.”
Over 3 decades later in his best-selling book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen Covey repackaged Eisenhower’s insights into a simple tool to prioritize tasks, now known as the Eisenhower Matrix (also known as The Time Management Matrix, The Eisenhower Box, The Eisenhower Method, and The Urgent-Important Matrix). This framework for prioritization helps you combat the “mere-urgency” effect (more on that later), eliminate time-wasters in your life, and create more mental space to make progress on your goals.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
Download Focus Matrix – Task Manager For Mac 1.5.2
Best App for Eisenhower Matrix Task Method
This app is nearly perfect in every way. It's a great cost for the amount of functionality you get out of it.
The filter feature is especially useful for focused work while retaining a history of tasks. You can easily filter to only show tasks that are 'done' or just show tasks that are not yet completed. I find this to be an especially useful feature for my task and project oriented work.
Being able to pair the app along with the partner application 'Be Focused' is one of my favorite features as it allows me to track my time for tasks in intervals according to the Pomodoro technique. You can even drill down and see a detailed report of time spent on tasks.
The only reason I did not give this app 5 stars is for some lack of customization in the interface. I use the Eisenhower method but I have some variations for my personal workflow where I would like to rename the titles of each quadrant. If I could get this customization alone it would be worth 5 stars. I would add that it would be nice to support 'dark mode' and be able to customize colors.
However, the lack of these features does not stop me from using the application daily and the pros far out way those minor cons.
Overall, this is an incredible productivity application that I thoroughly enjoy using and it makes my work day much easier. My thanks to the developer(s).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
How To Open Task Manager For Mac
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
Task Manager Shortcut For Mac
Task Manager Equivalent For Mac
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.