Mylio is the only photo manager where you can edit, organize, sync and protect a lifetime of photos and videos - keeping your files private on your devices. The Best Mylio alternatives for Photo Sharing, from Photo Organization to a Photo synchronization. Alternatives in Mylio for Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iPhone, Web, Kindle Fire, Chrome, Linux, BSD, KDE, Qt, Android Tablet, iPad, Chrome OS. This list contains a total of 138 applications similar to Mylio. Last updated: 2020-07-03 01:30:33. Simple answer: It is a normal external drive and it supports any file format that you use with Windows or Mac. If you're looking for something fast(er) than consider buying a 3.5 instead of 2.5 (keep it mind 35 aren't typicall designed to be portable). The Mylio 'Photo Drive' advertisement is a gimmick. Mylio isn't even bundled with drive.
Mylio Photo Software
- Buy Seagate STHN2000400 Backup Plus Slim 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD - Black USB 3.0 for PC Laptop and Mac, 1 Year Mylio Create, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography: External Hard Drives - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases.
- Mylio is the ultimate photo organizer, beautifully displaying your existing folders. Mylio also protects your original files by making sure that you have more than one copy of your original files. The easiest way to protect your entire library is by adding a dedicated Protection Drive (aka Vault Drive) to your Mylio account.
Before starting, please review the hardware and software minimum requirements by clicking here. If you computer does not meet the listed requirements Mylio will not be able to be installed.
To download, go to mylio.com and select the Download button in the center of this page.
Click “Download for Mac/Windows” to start the download of our setup file.
From here, the final step is to install the application on your computer. Depending on what type of computer you are using there are specific steps to follow. Please use the tabs below to follow the instructions for installing Mylio on either a Mac or a Windows computer.
Installing on Mac
- When the download is complete, locate and open the file named mylio.dmg. Generally, this will be located in your Downloads folder. You can easily get to your downloads folder by using the top Menu bar and selecting Go->Downloads
- When you have located the mylio.dmg file, double click it to start the installation.
- To complete the installation, use the window that appears to drag and drop the Mylio icon into the Applications folder to the right. If you already have an older version of Mylio installed a dialog window will appear, choose the “replace” option.
Mylio can now be launched from your Applications folder, or be added to the Dock and launched from there.
Installing on Windows
- When the download is complete, locate and open the file named setupmylio64.exe. Generally, this will be located in your Downloads folder. The Downloads folder for Windows can be found by opening a Windows Explorer window (click beige folder near the bottom of your screen).
- When you have found the setupmylio64.exe file, double click the file to open it. Click “Install” from the new Mylio setup window.
- Windows will ask you to allow this app to make changes on your device. Click “Yes”
- Click “Install” to install Mylio on your machine.
- Once completed, select “Launch” to open Mylio or open Mylio from the Start menu by clicking the Windows icon in the bottom right and typing Mylio to find it in your Applications list.
Organize your precious photo memories into a Life Calendar with chapters using your collections gathered over the years via this tool
What's new in Mylio 3.15 Build 7308:
- New optional support for Microsoft Office docs can be enabled in the Settings
- New import option when importing from Google Photos replaces the previous Google Photos import option
- Added RAW file support for 9 cameras:
- Canon EOS M50 Mark II (EOS Kiss M2)
If you like the idea of Facebook and Instagram, then there is a good chance that you notice these social networks enables you to play with your photos like they were some pieces of a puzzle scattered across.
Seagate Support Mylio Com
Mylio For Mac - 6 User Reviews Consumer Reports
Mylio is a comprehensive app designed to help you gather all the relevant photos together into catalogs and events that meant so much to you and your loved ones.
Preview your photos organized based on timestamp
Sporting a sleek and stylish interface the program prompts you to specify the folders that you store your photos on from three different devices. Once you selected them, the app starts to display them in order based on the date they were taken, a feature that can surely come in handy when you are looking for an album you shot a very long time ago.
In case you do not want to narrow down your search, then you can access the Folders to preview the images, as you store them perhaps on your phone or digital camera. Moreover, the tool includes a tiny Search field where you can input the name of the photo you can try to find.
Edit the pictures you include in Events, Calendars or other projects
In addition to helping you find the photos you would like to use for your project, the application comes with an editor that enables you to tweak and enhance them. For starters, the tool provides you with several presets for each picture.
However, if you are not content with the results, you will be happy to learn that you can play around with various values, including, but not limited to shadows, whites, blacks, clarity, contrast, highlights, exposure, sharpen, vibrancy or saturation.
Once you are happy with the results, you can tag people and add locations so that you minimize your workload the next time you need them. Alternatively, you can create Events and Catalogs with the ones you enjoy the most or have a certain thematic.
A tool that can help you make the most of your photo collection
Regardless of whether you are looking for a creative way to organize your photos or perhaps are working on a gift for an anniversary or celebration Mylio can help you organize, edit and creating something unique out of your pictures.
Filed underMylio was reviewed by
Mylio For Mac - 6 User Reviews 2017Alexandra Sava
- Free plan features:
- 25,000 Photos
- 3 Devices
- Standard Editing
- Features included in the Premium plan:
- Unlimited Photos
- Unlimited Devices
- RAW Image Editing
Mylio 3.15 Build 7308add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 154 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID