Photo Ninja’s website says that: “Photo Ninja is a professional-grade RAW converter that delivers exceptional detail, outstanding image quality, and a distinctive, natural look.”. Absolutely true. But notice that it describes itself as a RAW converter rather than a complete image editing application. Download Photo Ninja (32-bit) for Windows to improve and optimize your digital images. By PictureCode Free to try. Developer's Description. PictureCode Photo Ninja 4.8.12 + Crack.rar Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9860 Pro-Ent crack. Sybase Powerbuilder 9 Enterprise Free Download. PictureCode Photo Ninja 1.2.1 Final for x86 Full Patch - (11MB) PictureCode Photo Ninja 1.2.1 Final for x64 Full Patch - (14MB) Instalasi 1. Copy Patch ke direktori instalasi programnya 4. Run Patch (run as administrator) Click Patch 5.
If you think this is 'just another RAW converter', you're in for a surprise. Photo Ninja is truly special, with unique capabilities for improving and optimizing your digital images. Click on the items below to learn more about this powerful tool, and read why serious photographers are adopting it into their workflows.
The Photo Ninja software may be downloaded and installed free of charge. However, the Render and File Save operations are disabled unless you purchase and install a license key, available through our online store.
- Improved browser performance on network drives. On both Mac and Windows using SMB network shares, we're seeing much better browsing responsiveness with 100Mb/sec wireless connections, and browsing over a gigabit wired connection feels similar to a local drive.
- Support for high-DPI/4K/5K/Retina displays, with display-dependent scaling of fonts and controls and full-resolution rendering of images and thumbnails. Images are crisp and detailed, while fonts and controls are comfortably legible.
- Support for color management on external monitors. If you move Photo Ninja from one display to another, it will automatically update the display color profile.
- User interface refinements. The UI look a little more polished, and there are some new options for displaying thumbnails in the browser.
- Updated camera support, including Sony RX1Rii, A7Rii, FujiFilm X-Pro2 (only uncompressed files at the moment) and X70, Olympus PenF, Panasonic G7 and GX8, Nikon 1J5 and P900, Canon 1200D and T5
- Bug fixes.
- Several changes to the browser to improve performance with large image collections on network drives.
- On Mac, switched to a much more efficient mechanism for enumerating folder contents. (Windows was already optimized.)
- Color-coding of subfolders performed in background to reduce delay when expanding a folder
- Option to start browser in local Pictures or home folder instead of previous browse location, to reduce startup delay for a slow network drive
- Some other tweaks of the browser internals
- Offer option to do a hard delete if 'Move to trash' function fails on a network drive
- Added a 'Duplicate' command for image files
- Fixed a regression in processing of some Sony file formats
- Reworked the arrow cursor to better fit native Mac & Windows cursors and to reduce pixelization
- In license dialog and license verifier, added some text to better explain implications of the end of the one-year upgrade period. (There has been some confusion about this.)
- Add option in General Preferences to disable mouse wheel zooming, to improve usability with over-sensitive Magic Mouse
- Handle 12-bit uncompressed images for Sony A7Rii
- Recognize builtin lens for Nikon P900
- Fixed a possible crash when the browser gathers metadata for sorting. (If the crash ever occurred, apparently it was rare.)
Popular apps in Image Editing
- Photo Ninja
Our software library provides a free download of Photo Ninja 1.4. Commonly, this program's installer has the following filenames: PhotoNinja32.exe, PhotoNinja64.exe and Install_PhotoNinja32_1.0.4.exe etc. The latest setup package takes up 20.7 MB on disk.
The actual developer of the program is PictureCode LLC. You can set up Photo Ninja on Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32 and 64-bit. Photo Ninja relates to Photo & Graphics Tools. The most popular versions among the program users are 1.3, 1.2 and 1.1. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as 100% safe.
From the developer:
Photo Ninja is a professional-grade RAW file converter that can improve and optimize your digital images. It features an intelligent illumination control that can brighten shadows, overcome backlighting, and tame excessive contrast; an intelligent local contrast adjustment for detail enhancement; noise reduction; color enhancement; black and white processing, and more.
You may want to check out more software, such as Magic Photo Editor, Sweepstakes Ninja! or Ninja Platinum Promo Page Creator, which might be similar to Photo Ninja.Ninja Platinum Promo Page Creator
PictureCode Photo Ninja Free Download Games
Photo Ninja Vs Lightroom
Viewers & Editors