It is very easy. Click on the order now tab. You will be directed to another page. Here there is a form to fill. Filling the forms involves giving instructions to your assignment. The information needed include: topic, subject area, number of pages, spacing, urgency, academic level, number of sources, style, and preferred language style. You also give your assignment instructions. In case you additional materials for your assignment, you will be directed to ‘manage my orders’ section where you can upload them. Ensure you request for assistant if you can’t find the section. When you are done the system will automatically calculate for you the amount you are expected to pay for your order depending on the details you give such as subject area, number of pages, urgency, and academic level.
4759 - 118 B.E. (Electronics) (Semester - I) ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND BUSINESS PLANNING. Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers. Jan 05, 2011 Download Skim for Mac to read, annotate, highlight and mark up PDFs. Designed for scientific papers. Skim has had 3 updates within the past 6 months. Coconut oil (or coconut butter) is an edible oil derived from the wick, meat, and milk of the coconut palm fruit. Coconut oil is a white solid fat, melting at warmer room temperatures of around 25° C (78° F), in warmer climates during the summer months it is a clear thin liquid oil. Unrefined varieties have a distinct coconut aroma.
After filling out the order form, you fill in the sign up details. This details will be used by our support team to contact you. You can now pay for your order. We accept payment through PayPal and debit or credit cards.
Skim For Mac - 116 User Reviews 1.6.5 2
After paying, the order is assigned to the most qualified writer in that field. The writer researches and then submits your paper. The paper is then sent for editing to our qualified editors. After the paper has been approved it is uploaded and made available to you. You are also sent an email notification that your paper has been completed.
- , , and
- Solution chemistry,
- Atmospheric pressure,
Glucose−lysine solutions, initial pH 5.1, 6.5, 8.0, and 10.1, were incubated at temperatures in the range 40−60 °C under atmospheric pressure and 600 MPa. The rate of Maillard browning at 50 °C was shown to be retarded by pressure in solutions of initial pH 5.1 and 6.5 but significantly enhanced in solutions of initial pH 8.0 and 10.1, while the effect of pressure was negligible at pH 7.0−7.5. At pH 10.1 the activation energies for the two systems (high pressure and atmospheric pressure) were not significantly different. The rates of reaction of these systems carried out in phosphate and bicarbonate buffer, at 600 MPa and alkaline pH, were slower than expected. It is proposed that pressure-induced ionization of the carboxylate group on the lysine at low pH, or of the phosphate and bicarbonate groups at high pH, causes a decrease in pH and subsequent reduction in the rate of reaction. In systems in which the pH is unaffected by pressure, i.e., those buffered by the amino groups of lysine, pressure accelerates the rate of reaction. Preliminary HPLC and UV data suggest there is no difference between the chemical pathways followed with and without the application of elevated pressure.
Keywords: High pressure; Maillard browning; glucose; lysine; xylose; color
Skim For Mac - 116 User Reviews 1.6.5 X
Author to whom correspondence should be addressed (telephone +441734 318700; fax +441734 310080; e-mail [email protected]).
Abstract published in Advance ACS Abstracts, January 1, 1996.
This article is cited by 49 publications.
- Juan M. Pérez-Andrés, Clémentine M. G. Charoux, P. J. Cullen, Brijesh K. Tiwari. Chemical Modifications of Lipids and Proteins by Nonthermal Food Processing Technologies. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry2018,66 (20) , 5041-5054. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jafc.7b06055
- Geraldine Avila Ruiz, Bingyan Xi, Marcel Minor, Guido Sala, Martinus van Boekel, Vincenzo Fogliano, and Markus Stieger . High-Pressure–High-Temperature Processing Reduces Maillard Reaction and Viscosity in Whey Protein–Sugar Solutions. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry2016,64 (38) , 7208-7215. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jafc.6b01955
- Roman Buckow, Johannes Wendorff, and Yacine Hemar . Conjugation of Bovine Serum Albumin and Glucose under Combined High Pressure and Heat. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry2011,59 (8) , 3915-3923. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf104336w
- Kristel De Vleeschouwer, Iesel Van der Plancken, Ann Van Loey, and Marc E. Hendrickx. The Effect of High Pressure−High Temperature Processing Conditions on Acrylamide Formation and Other Maillard Reaction Compounds. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry2010,58 (22) , 11740-11748. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf102697b
- Federico Basso, Lara Manzocco, Michela Maifreni, Maria Cristina Nicoli. Hyperbaric storage of egg white at room temperature: Effects on hygienic properties, protein structure and technological functionality. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies2021,74 , 102847. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifset.2021.102847
- Kemal Aganovic, Christian Hertel, Rudi. F. Vogel, Reimar Johne, Oliver Schlüter, Uwe Schwarzenbolz, Henry Jäger, Thomas Holzhauser, Johannes Bergmair, Angelika Roth, Robert Sevenich, Niels Bandick, Sabine E. Kulling, Dietrich Knorr, Karl‐Heinz Engel, Volker Heinz. Aspects of high hydrostatic pressure food processing: Perspectives on technology and food safety. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety2021,20 (4) , 3225-3266. https://doi.org/10.1111/1541-4337.12763
- Jeff Deischter, Nadja Wolter, Regina Palkovits. Tailoring Activated Carbons for Efficient Downstream Processing: Selective Liquid‐Phase Adsorption of Lysine. ChemSusChem2020,13 (14) , 3614-3621. https://doi.org/10.1002/cssc.202000885
- Zongshuai Zhu, Ming Huang, Yiqun Cheng, Iftikhar Ali Khan, Jichao Huang. A comprehensive review of Nε-carboxymethyllysine and Nε-carboxyethyllysine in thermal processed meat products. Trends in Food Science & Technology2020,98 , 30-40. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tifs.2020.01.021
- Atsushi Kobayashi, Satoko Gomikawa, Asami Oguro, Satoshi Maeda, Akira Yamazaki, Shinji Sato, Hirofumi Maekawa. The Effect of High Hydrostatic Pressure on Acrylamide Generation in Aqueous Reaction Systems Using Asparagine and Glucose. Food Science and Technology Research2019,25 (4) , 587-596. https://doi.org/10.3136/fstr.25.587
- Ergin Murat Altuner, Hami Alpas. Predictive modeling for 5-hydroxymethylfurfural formation by some application conditions of high hydrostatic pressure, namely glucose concentration and application temperature, in high glucose containing model beverages. Journal of Food Process Engineering2018,41 (7) , e12852. https://doi.org/10.1111/jfpe.12852
- Xiao-juan Ma, Jin-yan Gao, Ping Tong, Xin Li, Hong-bing Chen. Tracking the behavior of Maillard browning in lysine/arginine-sugar model systems under high hydrostatic pressure. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture2017,97 (15) , 5168-5175. https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.8398
- Uwe Schwarzenbolz, Annett Förster, Thomas Henle. Influence of high hydrostatic pressure on the reaction between glyoxal and lysine residues. European Food Research and Technology2017,243 (8) , 1355-1361. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00217-017-2846-x
- Noor Akhmazillah Fauzi, Mohammed Mehdi Farid. High Pressure Processed Manuka Honey: Change in Nutritional and Rheological Properties over 1-Year Storage. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation2017,41 (4) , e13085. https://doi.org/10.1111/jfpp.13085
- Vinicio Serment-Moreno, Kai Deng, Xulei Wu, Jorge Welti-Chanes, Gonzalo Velazquez, J. Antonio Torres. Pressure Effects on the Rate of Chemical Reactions Under the High Pressure and High Temperature Conditions Used in Pressure-Assisted Thermal Processing. 2015,, 937-964. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-36605-5_5
- Vinicio Serment-Moreno, Kai Deng, Xulei Wu, Jorge Welti-Chanes, Gonzalo Velazquez, J. Antonio Torres. Pressure Effects on the Rate of Chemical Reactions Under the High Pressure and High Temperature Conditions Used in Pressure-Assisted Thermal Processing. 2015,, 1-23. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-41609-5_5-1
- J.K. Parker. Thermal generation or aroma. 2015,, 151-185. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-1-78242-103-0.00008-4
- Noor Akhmazillah Fauzi, Mohammed M. Farid. High-pressure processing of Manuka honey: brown pigment formation, improvement of antibacterial activity and hydroxymethylfurfural content. International Journal of Food Science & Technology2015,50 (1) , 178-185. https://doi.org/10.1111/ijfs.12630
- Sergio I. Martinez-Monteagudo, Marleny D. A. Saldaña. Chemical Reactions in Food Systems at High Hydrostatic Pressure. Food Engineering Reviews2014,6 (4) , 105-127. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12393-014-9087-6
- Mickael C. Santos, Cláudia Nunes, M. Angélica M. Rocha, Ana Rodrigues, Sílvia M. Rocha, Jorge A. Saraiva, Manuel A. Coimbra. Impact of high pressure treatments on the physicochemical properties of a sulphur dioxide-free white wine during bottle storage: Evidence for Maillard reaction acceleration. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies2013,20 , 51-58. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifset.2013.07.001
- Antonio Dario Troise, Vincenzo Fogliano. Reactants encapsulation and Maillard Reaction. Trends in Food Science & Technology2013,33 (1) , 63-74. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tifs.2013.07.002
- Min Young Kim, Sang Hoon Lee, Gwi Yeong Jang, Hyun Young Kim, Koan Sik Woo, In Guk Hwang, Junsoo Lee, Heon Sang Jeong. Effects of Heat Treatment on Antioxidant Activity of Hydrolyzed Mung Beans. Korean Journal of Food Science and Technology2013,45 (1) , 34-39. https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2013.45.1.34
- N. A. Michael Eskin, Chi-Tang Ho, Fereidoon Shahidi. Browning Reactions in Foods. 2013,, 245-289. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-091809-9.00006-6
- Iesel Van der Plancken, Lise Verbeyst, Kristel De Vleeschouwer, Tara Grauwet, Raija-Liisa Heiniö, Fiona A. Husband, Martina Lille, Alan R. Mackie, Ann Van Loey, Kaarina Viljanen, Marc Hendrickx. (Bio)chemical reactions during high pressure/high temperature processing affect safety and quality of plant-based foods. Trends in Food Science & Technology2012,23 (1) , 28-38. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tifs.2011.08.004
- K. Segovia Bravo, R. Ramírez, R. Durst, Z.J. Escobedo-Avellaneda, J. Welti-Chanes, P.D. Sanz, J.A. Torres. Formation Risk of Toxic and Other Unwanted Compounds in Pressure-Assisted Thermally Processed Foods. Journal of Food Science2012,77 (1) , R1-R10. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02451.x
- Zamantha Escobedo-Avellaneda, Mirian Pateiro Moure, Nattaporn Chotyakul, J. Antonio Torres, Jorge Welti-Chanes, Concepción Pérez Lamela. Benefits and limitations of food processing by high-pressure technologies: effects on functional compounds and abiotic contaminants Beneficios y limitaciones del procesamiento de alimentos por tecnologías de alta presión: efectos en componentes funcionales y contaminantes abióticos. CyTA - Journal of Food2011,9 (4) , 351-364. https://doi.org/10.1080/19476337.2011.616959
- Yong-Guang Guan, Pei Yu, Shu-Juan Yu, Xian-Bing Xu, Wen-Hui Shi, Wei-Wei Sun. Effects of pressure on the glucose–ammonium sulphite caramel solutions. Food Chemistry2011,127 (2) , 596-601. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2011.01.049
- Uwe Schwarzenbolz, Thomas Henle. Non-enzymatic modifications of proteins under high-pressure treatment. High Pressure Research2010,30 (4) , 458-465. https://doi.org/10.1080/08957959.2010.523893
- H. Jaeger, A. Janositz, D. Knorr. The Maillard reaction and its control during food processing. The potential of emerging technologies. Pathologie Biologie2010,58 (3) , 207-213. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patbio.2009.09.016
- Cai- hong Xu, Shu- juan Yu, Xiao-quan Yang, Jun-ru Qi, Hua Lin, Zhen-gang Zhao. Emulsifying properties and structural characteristics of β-conglycinin and dextran conjugates synthesised in a pressurised liquid system. International Journal of Food Science & Technology2010,45 (5) , 995-1001. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.2010.02220.x
- Yoon-Sook Kim, Ji-Hye Moon, Myung-Hee Kim, Hee-Don Choi, Yong-Kon Park. Physicochemical Properties and Antioxidant Activities of Maillard Reaction Products from Defatted Hydrolyzed Soybean Protein with Various Sugars. Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition2009,38 (1) , 62-69. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2009.38.1.062
- Chee-Yuen Gan, Lai-Hoong Cheng, Baharin Azahari, Azhar Mat Easa. In-vitro digestibility and amino acid composition of soy protein isolate cross-linked with microbial transglutaminase followed by heating with ribose. International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition2009,60 (sup7) , 99-108. https://doi.org/10.1080/09637480802635090
- Honggao Xu, Yanxiang Gao, Xuan Liu, Jian Zhao. Effects of supercritical carbon dioxide on volatile formation from Maillard reaction between ribose and cysteine. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture2008,88 (2) , 328-335. https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.3093
- Rosina López-Fandiño. Functional Improvement of Milk Whey Proteins Induced by High Hydrostatic Pressure. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition2006,46 (4) , 351-363. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408690590957278
- E. Shimoni. Novel techniques to prevent the formation of acrylamide in processed food. 2006,, 478-493. https://doi.org/10.1533/9781845692018.3.478
- Vanessa M. Hill, Jennifer M. Ames, Dave A. Ledward, Louise Royle. The Use of Capillary Electrophoresis to Investigate the Effect of High Hydrostatic Pressure on the Maillard Reaction. 2005,, 121-126. https://doi.org/10.1533/9781845698447.3.121
- Douglas B. MacDougall, Mirjana Granov. Relationship between Ultraviolet and Visible Spectra in Maillard Reactions and CIELAB Colour Space and Visual Appearance. 2005,, 160-165. https://doi.org/10.1533/9781845698447.4.160
- Trevor S. Gentry, John S. Roberts. Formation kinetics and application of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural as a time–temperature indicator of lethality for continuous pasteurization of apple cider. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies2004,5 (3) , 327-333. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifset.2004.03.005
- S. C. Shen, J. S. B. Wu. Maillard Browning in Ethanolic Solution. Journal of Food Science2004,69 (4) , FCT273-FCT279. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.2004.tb06328.x
- Wendie L Claeys, Indrawati, Ann M Van Loey, Marc E Hendrickx. Review: are intrinsic TTIs for thermally processed milk applicable for high-pressure processing assessment?. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies2003,4 (1) , 1-14. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1466-8564(02)00066-8
- W. Messens, J. Van Camp, K. Dewettinck. High-pressure processing to improve dairy product quality. 2003,, 310-332. https://doi.org/10.1533/9781855737075.2.310
- U Schwarzenbolz, H Klostermeyer, Th Henle. Maillard reaction under high hydrostatic pressure: studies on the formation of protein-bound amino acid derivatives. International Congress Series2002,1245 , 223-227. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0531-5131(02)01003-8
- A. Fernandez Garcia, P. Butz, B. Tauscher. Effects of High-pressure Processing on Carotenoid Extractability, Antioxidant Activity, Glucose Diffusion, and Water Binding of Tomato Puree (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.). Journal of Food Science2001,66 (7) , 1033-1038. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.2001.tb08231.x
- S. J. Téllez-Luis, J. A. Ramírez, C. Pérez-Lamela, M. Vázquez, J. Simal-Gándara. APLICACIÓN DE LA ALTA PRESIÓN HIDROSTÁTICA EN LA CONSERVACIÓN DE LOS ALIMENTOS APPLICATION OF HIGH HYDROSTATIC PRESSURE IN THE FOOD PRESERVATION APLICACIÓN DA ALTA PRESIÓN HIDROSTÁTICA NA CONSERVACIÓN DOS ALIMENTOS. Ciencia y Tecnologia Alimentaria2001,3 (2) , 66-80. https://doi.org/10.1080/11358120109487649
- Linda Ludikhuyze, Marc E. G. Hendrickx. Effects of High Pressure on Chemical Reactions Related to Food Quality. 2001,, 167-188. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-0723-9_6
- Vanessa M. Hill, Neil S. Isaacs, Dave A. Ledward, Jennifer M. Ames. Effect of High Hydrostatic Pressure on the Volatile Components of a Glucose−Lysine Model System. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry1999,47 (9) , 3675-3681. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf990124z
- L. Bates, J. M. Ames, D. B. MacDougall, P. C. Taylor. Laboratory Reaction Cell to Model Maillard Color Development in a Starch-Glucose-Lysine System. Journal of Food Science1998,63 (6) , 991-996. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1998.tb15840.x
- Jennifer M. Ames. Applications of the Maillard reaction in the food industry. Food Chemistry1998,62 (4) , 431-439. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0308-8146(98)00078-8
- S. Adapa, K.A. Schmidt, R. Toledo. Functional Properties of Skim Milk Processed with Continuous High Pressure Throttling. Journal of Dairy Science1997,80 (9) , 1941-1948. https://doi.org/10.3168/jds.S0022-0302(97)76135-6
- Vanessa M. Hill, Jennifer M. Ames, David A. Ledward. INFLUENCE OF HIGH HYDROSTATIC PRESSURE ON THE GENERATION OF VOLATILES IN A HEATED GLUCOSE–LYSINE MODEL SYSTEM. 1996,, 235-238. https://doi.org/10.1533/9781845698232.4.235