The Maine Coon is a native New Englander, hailing from Maine, where they were popular mousers, farm cats, and–most likely–ship’s cats, at least as far back as the early 19th century.The first thing you’ll probably notice is that Maine Coons are big–really big! In fact, the record for the world’s longest cat belongs to a Maine Coon who grew to be over four feet long.
But these kitties have more going for them than size. They’re affectionate without being needy, they’re adaptable, and they’ve kept their hunting instincts, just in case you need a good mouser. If you can handle a whole lot of cat, this kitty might be a perfect addition to your family.
The Maine Coon, as the name implies, hails from Maine, where the breed was known as a popular mouser, farm cat, and ship’s cat, as far back as the early 19 century. They’re a natural breed and little is known of their origins. Some say the Vikings brought them to North America, centuries before Columbus sailed the ocean blue. Others say that they’re the descendants of longhaired cats belonging to Marie Antoinette, sent to America in advance of the doomed queen, who had hoped to escape there. Sea captains may have brought back longhaired cats that then mated with local shorthaired cats.
Valentina Studio Free. Valentina Studio is the ultimate data management tool for database administrators. Valentina Studio includes a wealth of database administration tools. Valentina Studio PRO to unlock advanced data modeling tools, report design and editing and more. Select from Linux, Windows and macOS versions.
One thing is for sure–the Maine Coon is not the result of a mating between a cat and a raccoon, even if their brown tabby coat and furry ringed tail suggest that biological impossibility. The resemblance is, however, how the cats got the “Coon” part of their name. In fact, Maine Coons who didn’t have the brown tabby coat were called Maine Shags.
The good-natured and affable Maine Coon adapts well to many lifestyles and personalities. They like being with people and have the habit of following them around, but they aren’t needy. They’re happy to receive attention when you direct it their way, but if you’re busy, they’re satisfied to just supervise your doings. Close a door on them and they will wait patiently for you to realize the error of your ways and let them in. They’re not typically a lap cat, but they do like to be near you.
- Download Valentina Studio Pro 10.4.22 for Mac full version program setup free. Valentina Studio Pro 10 is a perfect and an ultimate data management tool developed for modeling, reporting, editing and managing the database with advanced tools.
- Valentina Studio Free. Valentina Studio is the ultimate data management tool for database administrators. Valentina Studio includes a wealth of database administration tools. Valentina Studio PRO to unlock advanced data modeling tools, report design and editing and more. Select from Linux, Windows and macOS versions.
- Valentina Studio is licensed but free for commercial and academic purposes. Valentina Studio Single supports most features of PRO but only for a single type of database: PostgreSQL, MySQL or some other. Valentina Studio PRO unlocks advanced data modeling tools, report design, forms design, diagramming tools and more for all supported databases.
- Valentina Studio Pro 11.5.1 Multilingual macOS. Valentina Studio is the ultimate data management tool for database administrators. Valentina Studio includes a wealth of database administration tools. Valentina Studio PRO to unlock advanced data modeling tools, report design and editing and more.
They also retain their skill as a mouser. No rodents will be safe in a home where a Maine Coon resides. Even if you don’t have any mice for them to chase, they’ll keep their skills sharp by chasing toys and grabbing them with their big paws. A Maine Coon also enjoys playing fetch and will retrieve small balls, toysor wadded-up pieces of paper.
A Maine Coon is a big, rugged cat with a smooth, shaggy coat who looks as if they could put in a full day mousing on a farm in all weather conditions. Indeed, they were built for just such work in the harsh Maine climate, and their breed standard reflects their heritage, calling for a medium-size to large cat with a well-proportioned body that is muscular and broad-chested. A Maine Coon has substantial, medium-length legs and large, round paws, well tufted with fur, to serve as “snowshoes” during winter.
A heavy coat is shorter on the shoulders, longer on the stomach and britches (long fur on the upper hind legs), with a ruff in front and a long, furry tail waving a greeting. A medium-width head is slightly longer than it is wide and has a squarish muzzle. Large, well-tufted ears are wide at the base, tapering to a point, and large, expressive eyes are green, gold, greenish-gold or copper. White or bi-colored Maine Coons may have blue or odd eyes.
- Valentina Studio Key Features
- Valentina Studio Pro Key Features
- Valentina Studio System Requirements
Free Valentina Studio Features & Benefits At a Glance
Schema Editing & Diagramming
- Manage multiple databases in tabs and dockable views
- Create/Drop/Alter/Browse Tables, Fields, Indexes, Triggers, Constraints, Links, Views, Stored Procedures, Properties, Sequences, Types, ...
- Edit properties of multiple objects at the same time
- Drill down to tables and fields; incredible fast searching
- Reverse engineering and create diagrams for existing databases. Add new objects to diagrams.
- Add/drop users, groups, manage privileges
- Watch live logs, run diagnostics
- Remotely Register/unregister databases
- Create/Alter Schedule events
- View Reports with parameters stored locally and registered on Valentina Server
- Print Reports with parameters stored locally and registered on Valentina Server
- Reports Designer available in Valentina Studio Pro
- Use local Valentina Forms to work with your data
- Access Valentina Forms in projects registered on Valentina Server
- Forms Designer available in Valentina Studio Pro
- Write SQL queries with auto-completion, color syntax
- Define, manage, save favorite queries; access recent queries
- Function browser dictionary of each function
- Consoles for errors, warnings, performance
- Search, Export result records into CSV, JSON, Excel
- Diagnose, compress, clone, defragment, reindex and dump data
Valentina Studio Pro Features & Benefits At a Glance
- Visual design layout tools turn queries into reports; live preview
- Toolbox of controls, html, barcodes, charts, graphs and more
- Sub-reports, regions, groups
- Easy add macros, expressions
- Print to all standard paper formats, set gutter, margin, max records per page
- Deploy Report projects for Valentina Reports ADK applications
- Deploy Report projects to Valentina Server
- Visual Diagram Editor generates new databases
- Toolbox of controls, labels, comments, procedures, tables, views
- Generate scripts, copy scripts into your app code
- Easy visual navigation of very large diagrams
Database Continuous Integration
- Create Save Load database schema snapshots in structured format
- Register Commit Increment database source control with any VCS
- Generate Migrate scripts
- Drag-create controls, widgets & layouts to create forms visually
- Forms work work with any supported datasource including PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, SQLite and ValentinaDB
- Upload Forms to Valentina Projects on Valentina Server
- Deploy forms through free Valentina Studio on Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Build SQL queries with just a few clicks and no code writing
- Edit built queries in Data Editor and save to Snippets library
- Copy your SQL queries to use in any application
- See all the details of differences in Tables, Links and more
- Generate scripts to execute to modify databases
- Copy records between two different databases
- Specify mapping of source/target Tables and Fields
- Log details and observe the transfer and result
These are the Valentina Studio System Requirements for Valentina Studio 10 or later.
Valentina Studio Pro
- Win Vista SP2+;
Win 7 SP1+; Windows 8; Windows 10
- HD 20 MB+; RAM 50 MB
(dependent on database size)
- Studio 9.6 (Ubuntu 12.04), Server 9.6.2+(Ubuntu 16.04); Fedora 18+, CentOS 6+, OpenSuse 12+ ,
glibc >= 2.11; libstdc++6 >= 4.6.0
- HD 210 MB+; RAM 256 MB
(dependent on database size)
- Studio 10.4+ (macOS 10.13+ Intel)
- HD 210 MB+; RAM 256 MB
(dependent on database size)
The amount of RAM you have available for databases will directly affect performance of large, in-memory databases.