- VLC 3.0.10 For Mac Free Download 2016
- Vlc Media Player For Windows 10
- VLC 3.0.10 For Mac Free Download 2013
- Vlc 3.0.10 For Mac free. download full
- VLC 3.0.10 For Mac Free Download Cnet
If you need a rollback of VLC Media Player, check out the app's version history on Uptodown. It includes all the file versions available to download off Uptodown for that app. Download rollbacks of VLC Media Player for Mac. Any version of VLC Media Player distributed on Uptodown is completely virus-free and free to download at no cost.
- Vlc For Mac Free; Because VLC is open source software.Download VLC Media Player 64-bit 3.0.10 for Windows. Fast downloads of the latest free software! Click now.VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files, and various streaming protocols. Download VLC 3.0.11 for Windows 64 bits.
- Download VLC Media Player - A fully customizable, powerful and practical media player that lets you enjoy nearly all available media file formats or your favorite radio station.
The best free multimedia player. That's the best definition of VLC Player, capable of playing the vast majority of multimedia file formats, as well as DVDs, audio CDs, VCDs and different streaming protocols. It started back in the mid-90s' as an academic project, but nowadays it's considered a reference way ahead of other alternatives like DivX Player, SMPlayer, BSPlayer or KMPlayer.
Is VLC the most stable and versatile player for Windows?
Well, it possibly is; VLC Media Player offers us great stability and versatility as it's capable of playing almost any multimedia file that can be played. And it does so thanks to its own codecs that prevents it from having continuously search for updates on the Internet. Its great reputation has led it to have other platforms such as Mac, Linux, iPhone, and Android.
The best multimedia player ist totally free.
Main functions and features
The main functions of this player are very broad and go beyond the features offered by others that can be considered as its rivals, as is the case of GOM Player that, despite not being a bad program, lacks quite a few of its functions:
- Compatible with many different audio and video formats: DivX, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, Cinepak, Sorenson 1/3 (Quicktime), DV (Digital Video), WMV, MP3, AAC, FLAC, Wavpack, MIDI, DV Audio, or REAL AUDIO.
- No need to download additional codecs.
- Supports different subtitle formats.
- Plays incomplete videos.
- Comes along with a streaming server and client to play videos on the Internet.
- Allows you to apply filters to videos to generate different effects, distort images and much more.
Advanced controls for a full customization
The program's configuration options offer the user total freedom as almost any aspect of VLC Player can be customized: playing, audio, subtitle tracks, channels, etc.
In turn, the tools menu not only allows us to adjust any aspect of the file being played but also the interface so as to adapt it to the preferences of each user. Its design is precisely one of the most appealing aspects of the program. Not all developers of this kind of software are aware that the simpler the better. In VLC we'll find a sober interface and design with no frills that allow us to pay more attention to the contents than to the container.
Ready for any version of Windows
And not only will we come across 32 and 64-bit versions of this player for Windows 7 or 10, that are so essential nowadays, but you can also download it for outdated computers such as those running XP, Windows 95, 98 or Me.
What formats does VLC play?
As we've already said, it's definitely one of the most versatile players. It can read multimedia formats for video, audio, and image and sound transmission, as well as tags and subtitles:
- Video formats: MPEG-1/2, DivX, MPEG-4 ASP, DivX, XviD, 3ivX D4, H.261, H.263 / H.263i, H.264 / MPEG-4, AVC, Cinepak, Theora, Dirac / VC-2, MJPEG (A/B), WMV, VC-1 1, QuickTime, Digital Video, On2, Indeo Video v3 and Real Video.
- Audio formats: MPEG, MP3, AAC, Vorbis, AC3, E-AC-3, MLP, DTS, WMA, FLAC, ALAC, Speex, MPC, ATRAC 3, Wavpack, Mod, TrueAudio, APE, Real Audio, Alaw, AMR, MIDI, LPCM, ADPCM, QCELP, DV Audio. QuickTime and MACE.
- Sound and image transmission formats: UDP/RTP Unicast and Multicast, HTTP, FTP, MMS, TCP/RTP Unicast, DCCP/RTP Unicast, DVD Video, VCD, SVCD, Audio CD, DVB, and MPEG. That can broadcast the following formats: MPEG, AVI, ASF, WMV, WMA, MP4, MOV, 3GP, OGG, OGM, Annodex, Matroska (MKV), Real, WAV, Raw Audio, RAW Digital Video, FLAC, FLV (Flash), MXF, Nut, Standard MIDI and Creative Voice.
- Subtitle formats: DVD, text files, Vobsub, USF, SVCD, DVB, OGM, CMML, and Kate.
- Tag formats: ID3, APEv2, and Vorbis comment.
New in the latest version
- Fixes problems with HLS streams.
- Fixes MP4 audio problems.
- Adds support for SSA text scaling.
- Adds NFSv4 compatibility.
- Improves SMB2 integration.
- Smoothens Direct3D11 rendering.
- Fixes different bugs.
- Implements security fixes.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows XP SP3.
As featured in:
With faster decoding on multi-core, GPU, and mobile hardware and the ability to open more formats, notably professional, HD and 10bits codecs, 3.0 is a major upgrade for VLC. Twoflower has a new rendering pipeline for video, with higher quality subtitles, and new video filters to enhance your videos. It supports many new devices and BluRay Discs (experimental). Completely reworked Mac and Web interfaces and improvements in the other interfaces make VLC easier than ever to use.
- Rewritten video output core and modules, allowing subpicture blending in GPU.
- Shader support in the OpenGL output, for colorspace conversion, including 10bits.
- New video outputs for Windows 7, Android, iOS and OS/2.
- New debanding, grain, denoising and anti-flickering filters.
- New deinterlacing filter, including an Inverse Telecine algorithm.
- New resamplers for higher quality audio.
- New dynamic range compressor and karaoke filters.
- Simplification of the audio core for faster processing.
- New audio outputs for iOS, Android and OS/2.
- Multi-threaded decoding for H.264, MPEG-4/Xvid and WebM.
- Support for 10bits codecs, WMV image and some other codecs.
- Rewritten support for images, including jpeg, png, xcf, bmp...
- Important changes in RealVideo and Real Format support.
- CrystalHD cards and Android OpenMAX support for hardware decoding.
Input and Devices
- Experimental support for BluRay discs:
- Menus are deactivated in this release (will come soon).
- AACS and BD+ DRM libraries and keys are not shipped, for legal reasons.
- Support for SDI capture cards and QTKit devices.
- Support for new adaptive streaming protocols, like HLS and DASH.
For Mac Users
- Completely new, single window interface:
- Available in 2 colors: Lion grey and QTX black.
- Extensions support and better Lion integration.
- Support for all QTKit devices through qtcapture and qtsound modules.
- Continued support for X 10.5 and PPC users (1080p and ProRes on Dual-G5!).
VLC 3.0.10 For Mac Free Download 2016
For Anime Fans
- Vastly improved MKV demuxer.
- Rewritten linked segments and ordered chapter files support.
- Correct support for FLAC, RV and Hi10p in MKV.
- Rewritten seeking support in cue files.
- Various ASS subtitles improvements.
For professional Users
- Support for ProRes 422 and 4444, AVC/Intra.
- Support for Jpeg-2000 and DNxHD/VC-3 in 10bits.
- Support for EBU subtitles (stl) and EIA-608.
- SDI and HD-SDI card support for input on Linux.
- New Dirac/VC-2 encoder, faster than the previous one.
- libVLC, libVLCcore and libcompat have switched from GPL to LGPLv2.1+.
- New libVLC examples are available: media player, photobooth and mediainfo clones.
- New JSON requests on the web interface to control running VLC instances.
- Implementation of the MPRIS2 interface to control media players.
- VLC's web plugins have been rewritten for better integration and stability in all browsers.
Vlc Media Player For Windows 10
VLC 3.0.10 For Mac Free Download 2013
- Fix potential subtitle picture allocation failures
- Fix snapshotting with subtitles when using hardware acceleration
- Fix green/missing line/column when the picture dimensions are odd
- Add support for 12 bits decoding of AV1
- Fix HDR support in AV1 when the container provides the metadata
- Important improvements in hardware decoding for macOS, notably faster, supporting more samples and removing crashes/deadlocks
- Improve compatibility for DxVA2 and D3D11 decoding, fix crashes when seeking and fix blacklisting of broken drivers
- Fix SSA subtitles forced alignment
- Fix E-AC-3 stuttering
- Fix MIDI playback on macOS
- Add playback support for ProRes 4444 XQ
- Fix wrong colors in some AVI files
- Fix IFO files playback to start DVDs
- Fix a crash with missing/invalid MPEG SDT
- Update VP8/9/10 ISOBMFF bindings and improve HDR for those cases
- Fix TTML inside MP4
- Improve MP4 read of color information
- Fix flac seeking and improve flac parsing
- Improve mkv opening & seeking speed
- Fix display of chapters with no name defined
- Miscellaneous MKV crash fixes
- Fix crash with multi-region DVDs
- Fix audio being muted on DVD chapter change
- Fix audio being muted when seeking in a BluRay disc
- Avoid a crash/assert in FTP after seeking
- Fix mmdevice default audio device handling
- Fix 'reset audio volume' being forcefully deactivated
- Allow a default device to be used by VLC
- Only warn once about misconfiguration for AUhal devices on macOS
- Improve resampling and latency computation for CoreAudio
- Passthrough is now disabled by default
- Fix audio stutter after unpausing with headphones
- Fix silence when dolby-surround was mis-selected in preferences
- Fix OpenGL crashes or bad display with semi-planar chromas
- Fix OpenGL interop (zero-copy) disabled for tvOS
- Major rewrite of the iOS video output to fix numerous crashes
- Important improvements of the D3D11 video output to use less memory and less GPU for HDR tone-mapping
- Fix crop on vertical videos with Direct3D11
- Fix Direct3D9 filters settings not being applied properly
- Fix transform filters with hardware decoding
- Fix snapshot and filters with HEVC hardware decoding
- Fix a buffer overrun during GPU/CPU image copy
- Fix glitches on DVD menus with Direct3D11
- Fix non-HDR content playback on HDR screens with Direct3D11
- Fix YUV full range displayed incorrectly in Direct3D11
- Fix miscellaneous crashes in Direct3D11
- Fix potential black screen with 10bits videos on Direct3D11
- Fix Growl notifications on recent macOS versions
- Fix conversion output file name encoding
- Fix crash reporting on macOS 10.7 and 10.8
- Fix crash on exit
- Fix remember playback position
- Fix Blu-ray disc Java menu
- Fix swiping on time slider to change position
- Fix problems with restoring user name from keychain
- Fix localization issues
- Fix last folder used in open dialogs
- Allow to customize the seek jump when using the mousewheel
- Fix fullscreen controller positionment on multiscreen setups
- Fix pasted URLs not being trimmed
- Fix jump size not being configurable
- Fix missing time labels updates
- Fix playback speed slider not accepting 1.0x value
- Fix raw input dump
- Fix window size after a fullscreen playback
- Fix lua rc & oldrc interfaces host specification
- Fix crashes when searching for renderers
- Relocate localedir for Linux (improves snap i18n support)
- Fix VDPAU GLX usage on Linux
- Improve support for NetBSD
- Fix MSI script for Windows
- Fix libvlc_media_list not going to next media
- Fix character encoding on win32 consoles
- Miscellaneous chromecast improvements
- Fix missing OSD navigation feedback
- Various VLSub improvements
- lua: Fix scripts not being loaded on some filesystems
- lua: Add vlc.io APIs to handle UTF-8 paths
Vlc 3.0.10 For Mac free. download full
Software similar to VLC Media Player for Mac 6
VLC 3.0.10 For Mac Free Download Cnet
- 60 votesEasy-to-use and powerful movie player for macOS based on QuickTime and FFMPEG.
- 219 votesiTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV.
- 100 votesSearch and download subtitles automatically from opensubtitles.org using the hash of the video currently playing or its title.